9 Great SEO Articles (2013)
SEO is an ever-evolving marketing channel. What worked one year doesn't always work the next. Not to mention the Penguin & Panda Google algorithm changes designed to prevent poor quality sites from ranking require that extra bit of vigilance.
It's therefore important that we as digital marketers stay on top of every new development Google and the other search engines throw at us.
Here's a list of 9 really great SEO articles summarising the state of the search industry in 2013:
- Time to Change the SEO Mindset – David Harry, Search Engine Watch
- With SEO Linking Strategies, Gaming the System is So Last Decade – Kern Lewis, Forbes
- SEO in 2013: 7 Surprisingly Simple Factors That Will Take The Lead – Jason DeMers, Search Engine Journal
- SEO Basics: 8 Essentials When Optimizing Your Site – Victoria Edwards, Search Engine Watch
- The State of SEO: What’s Working Now – Neil Patel, QuickSprout
- Google Plus SEO – Mark Traphagen, WindMill Networking
- Google Penguin 2013: How to Evolve Link Building into Real SEO - Adam Setzer, Search Engine Watch
- The 3 Steps for Success in a Multi-device Search World - Aleyda Solis, Moz
- Top 1 SEO Tips for 2013 - Dr. Peter J. Meyers, Moz p
Come in for a chat and a damn good cup of coffee. We’d be delighted to hear what you’ve got planned and how we can help you with your project.